About Me

My photo
Generally just trying to get my book published!!

Thursday 9 June 2011

THE Cheekiest letter sent to a Literary Agent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, basically, I got bored being all fake on paper. A chance is a chance!



Dear Karolina,

I’d like my book to be published. There isn’t much else I can say. What I can do, however, could be written up on a scroll that stretches as long as Santa’s naughty and nice list.
  Tribal Heart is, after long consideration, what I’ve labelled my novel.
I understand how that might come across as clinical, and I would love to stress that this isn’t the case with my book, whatsoever.

I wrote Tribal Heart when I was sixteen. Over the past three years I’ve pruned what I could to turn it into something that is closer to professional and publishing worthy.

I believe, with all my heart, that it is the idea and passion that drives story telling.
Being able to write comes with the territory.

My first idea, that I decided to put onto paper, was that of Harriet Skies.
Harriet gave me shape-shifting, and shape-shifting lead me to Animal spirit guides.

Lifestyle change and free thinking is a new concept to me, and, therefore, the first ingredients on my list of Tribal Heart.

I also find travel, an eye opening notion. Mountains, rivers, deserts, hot Marrakech markets and self-sufficient Nepal small holdings.

Personally, and I do understand that peoples views can change over a lifetime, I believe what I see in society is something close to ground-hog day. Hot, stuffy, confusing at times and somewhat blinding to what’s really around us.

Harriet, after discovering that she can shape-shift her human form into her animal spirit guide (through clearing her mind and washing away thoughts and emotions), questions life.

Under threat she has to travel, and under what she believes to be love, she hides.

All she is searching for is an answer.



And so, I’d like to start this letter again by saying, Dear Kaorlina, my name is Elizabeth and I’m looking for some guidance and, potentially, an agent to represent Tribal Heart.
If you’re interested, I have material which I would be more than happy to email across to you.
Consideration is a powerful thing.

Yours Sincerely,
Elizabeth Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment